- Partnership options for larger centers such as towns, RMs, etc.
- Work together to build economic development around Lake Diefenbaker and the surrounding area.
- Bring tourism to the front of economic development with Tourism Week and other events held around Lake Diefenbaker
- Fostering relationships and building partnerships within the industry around Lake Diefenbaker
- In the Works: Lake Diefenbaker Tourism Business Awards Event
- Advocating with Government and others on topical issues around the lake (ie. invasice species, roads, etc.)
- Development of relevant Bylaws, Governance Policies and Procedures
Attention Lake Diefenbaker area businesses! Do you have questions about our membership?
We offer the following membership options.DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE
- Business listing and contact information on website directory
- Tradeshow representation on our promotional video slideshow accross Saskatchewan
- Opportunity for print media promotion to your discretion at discounted prices
- Promotion of members with advanced social media and email marketing programs
- Business Referrals to tourism inquiries
- Business included on the LDT Map/ Brochures
- Providing leadership and programs as a team that enahnce the tourism industry's capacity to deliver excellent visitor experiences around Lake Diefenbaker
- Advocating with local Government and others on topical issues around the lake
- Voting rights at membership meetings along with a contact for local board members to ensure equal representation of the surrounding lake area!
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
- Don't have a business to promote, want to still be involved and support the local tourism group?
- As a local non-for-profit organization, we will kindly accept any donations to put toward enhancing the development of Tourism promotions for both visitors and locals which will lead to Lake Diefenbaker Tourism able to offer more value in the future to members!
WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF LAKE DIEFENBAKER TOURISM?
Membership Benefits include:
• Opportunity for print media promotion to your discretion at a discounted price • Free webpage business promotion on Lake Diefenbaker Tourism website. • Trade show promotion (Regina & Saskatoon Home Shows in March) • Promotion of members with advanced social media and email marketing programs • Referrals to your business when replying to inquiries via phone, email, social media • Business name with location on the LDT Map/ Brochures • Your business will be eligible for use of “Lake Diefenbaker Dollars” which are given out at events and paid back by the board. • Involvement in various Lake Diefenbaker Tourism Contests (we would love to hear your ideas as well!) • Contact with your local Lake Diefenbaker Tourism board member to ensure your upcoming events are being promoted, your ideas are being discussed at meetings
• Bringing tourism to the front of economic development with Tourism Week and other events held around Lake Diefenbaker • Fostering relationships and building partnerships within the industry around Lake Diefenbaker • Being a part of the Lake Diefenbaker Tourism Ambassadors having ambassadors from around the lake who can bring ideas, issues to the board. • In the Works: A Lake Diefenbaker Tourism Business Awards event • Advocating with Government and others on topical issues around the lake (i.e. invasive species, roads, etc.)
• Providing leadership and programs as a team that enhance the tourism industry’s capacity to deliver excellent visitor experiences around Lake Diefenbaker • Educational workshops invitation relevant to you held around Lake Diefenbaker • Anonymous survey done annually to track Member and Customer Satisfaction around Lake Diefenbaker • Development of relevant Bylaws, Governance Policies & Procedures
• NEW: Flat rated membership fees decreased to $150 with more opportunities • Voting privileges and initiations to membership meetings and events to network with other tourism members around Lake Diefenbaker • TRANSPARENCY between the board and members - quarterly newsletters being sent out with the upcoming plans and reports of previous events
Don't miss out on this opportunity to work together to promote economic development and tourism in the region!